Flowers for Merra is a quest in Ghost of a Tale. It is obtained in Dwindling Heights Keep when Tilo picks up a Red Rose and begins his search for Merra. Each time Tilo collects a rose, a new page is added to Merra's Book.
- Collect seventeen roses.
- You collected all seventeen roses.
Rose Locations Edit
- On Tilo's cot where the game begins
- In Tilo's jail cell up near the iron barred window
- On the well in the south courtyard
- Near the top of the ruined tower above the smithy (push out the beam above the smithy, climb onto it, and keep going to the top of the tower)
- In the northwest corner of the south courtyard, high on the scaffolding (go into the nearby grotto and climb out the upper window)
- In the carrot garden
- On a window of the alcove that overlooks the north courtyard (right above the door that goes down to the Armory)
- On the column at the top of the stairs outside Gusto and Fatale's cell
- Just below the ramparts on the rooftop below (near the door that allows access to the rafters outside the Commander's quarters)
- Right near the door where you find the ramparts guard patrolling
- From the previous rose, go through the iron door and up the stairs, just outside the small turret with the bed that is along the way to the Far Tower.
- At the top of the stairs just outside the Clarion Tower (Far Tower) ruins
- On an archway in the Northern Slope, just along the main path
- On the arches near the barrel intersection at the Bone Shore
- On the arches near the seashore
- On the wall of the chapel on the Shore (where the worm is)
- Inside Clarion Tower, on a staircase (you need to progress the quest to identify The Master before you can access this area)